Affiliated with the Kansas Association of Retired School Personnel
Through the awarding of grants, the purpose of the KARSP Foundation is to improve and enrich opportunities for students in Kansas. Each year $500 grants are awarded. Future grants will be subject to availability of funds.
If you are interested in making a contribution, choose one of the avenues of giving below:
- Cash Contribution
- Memorial Contribution honoring a supporter of public education
- Charitable Bequest made through your will, estate or revocable living trust
- Life Insurance purchased specifically for the KARSP Foundation or donate an
existing policy, naming the KARSP Foundation as the beneficiary
- Online by using www.topekacommunityfoundation.org
- Retirement Funds may be given by donating IRAs or the remaining principal in
retirement upon death of donor
Checks and Memorial Contributions
should be forwarded to:
601 West Parkway Court
Valley Center KS 67147
Your contributions, which are tax deductible, will automatically become part of the KARSP Foundation Fund. The interest generated from this Fund will be used toward grants.